First, you need to access the Google Analytics dashboard and add your website.
Open your browser and access the following URL:
On the login screen, enter your Google account username and password.
• Username: Your Google Account
• Password: Your Google Password
After a successful login, you will be sent to the Google Analytics Dashboard.
If this is your first time, the system will automatically ask you to Sign up to Google Analytics.
On the first screen, you will be asked to enter the following information:
• Account Name - Enter an identification name to your Google Analytics Account.
• Website Name - Enter an identification name to your Website.
• Website URL - Enter your Website URL.
• Industry Category - Select the desired Category.
• Reporting Timezone - Select your Timezone.
Enable the following Data sharing options:
• Google products & services
• Technical support
• Account specialists
Click on the Get Tracking ID button.
You may be required to accept the Data Processing Terms as required by GDPR.
Othe Google Analytics dashboard, Click on the Admin gear located on the bottom left part of the screen.
On the Property area, access the Tracking info menu and click on the Tracking Code option.
Copy the Google Analytics tag script.
In order to integrate this website to Google Analytics, you need to add the script code above to your WordPress website.