Open your browser and enter the IP address of your wireless router.
In our example, the following URL was entered in the Browser:
The AC1200 web interface should be presented.
On the login screen, enter the management password.
Access the Advanced tab on the top of the screen.
Access the NETWORK menu and select the DHCP SERVER option.
On the DHCP server screen, enter the following configuration.
• DHCP SERVER - Yes.
• IP ADDRESS POOL - Enter the IP address range.
• LEASE TIME - IP address lease time in minutes.
• DEFAULT GATEWAY - Enter the IP address of the default gateway.
• PRIMARY DNS - Enter the IP address of the first DNS server.
• SECONDARY DNS - Enter the IP address of the second DNS server.
Click on the Save button.
Congratulations, you have finished the DHCP server configuration of the AC1200 router.