Access the Pfsense System menu and select the User manager option.
On the User manager screen, access the Users tab and create a new account.
On the User creation screen, perform the following configuration:
• Username - Enter a username
• Password - Enter the user password
• Full name - Enter the User full name
• Expiration Date - Optionally, Enter an expiration date
Click on the Save button, you will be sent back to the User configuration screen.
Now, you need to edit the permissions of the new user account.
On the User account properties, locate the Effective Privileges area and click on the Add button.
On the User privilege area, perform the following configuration:
• Assigned privileges: User - Services: Captive Portal login
Click on the Save button to finish the configuration.